Facebook timeline security, Facebook updates Android, SOPA and new Twitter. Join Robert Murray, Michael Cummings and Chris Miller.
A packed show with Twiiter buying TweetDeck, Kindle tablet, Google Music, Microsoft buys Skype, Google I/O, AOL and video, Netflix for Android and Empire Avenue
- Yahoo layoffs and video closing
- Facebook suggested photo tagging launch
- Facebook photo bombing
- Twitter receiving $200M in funding
- Clicker integration with Facebook launch
- Can you be fired for free speech
- new site: Is It the Onion?
As always you can find the links to all of the show topics on our Diigo group here.
Also, visit our sponsor GoDaddy for discounts on most everything. I have included the hot specials we have access to and the links below:
- Go Daddy $7.49 .com Sale!
- Go Daddy $12.99 SSL Sale!
- Go Daddy Bulk Domain Registration
- Host your WordPress Blog at GoDaddy.com
- .US Domain Sale! Only $3.49/yr