Michael Cummings, Robert Murray and Chris Miller talk Facebook camera, Color relaunch, Flipboard for Android, promoted Facebook posts and Yahoo Axis
A packed show with Twiiter buying TweetDeck, Kindle tablet, Google Music, Microsoft buys Skype, Google I/O, AOL and video, Netflix for Android and Empire Avenue
This episode we talk about top 2010 stories, what hot this week and some quick predictions for 2011. Join Wayne Sutton , Sarah Perez , myself and special guest Liz Money . We broke the one hour mark by a bit for this year ending podcast.
- Groupon funding announcement of predicted $950M today
- Location services past, present and future
- Android marketplace
- and much more..
You can see our links right here on Diigo with the show linkroll below.
Make sure to visit GoDaddy for discounts on all your domain needs.
- Go Daddy $7.49 .com Sale!
- Go Daddy $12.99 SSL Sale!
- Go Daddy Bulk Domain Registration
- Host your WordPress Blog at GoDaddy.com
- .US Domain Sale! Only $3.49/yr